Dann Van Dyke started Foam Works as an off-shoot of our Cottage Works business based on client demand.
- Residential & Commercial Insulation Specialists
- Licensed & Insured
- New Construction & Remodels
Cellulose - Attic Fill & Wet Spray
Spray Foam Insulation - Closed Cell (R-7/in) & Open Cell (R-3.7/in)
- Applying 1.5” of Closed Cell Foam produces an air barrier as well as a vapor barrier.
- We can completely fill in stud cavities and shave flat or apply just enough to reach your desired R-value.
- We insulate gaps around your windows & doors & will trim our foam applications so that your drywall subs can start right after we leave.
- Foam Works will protect all windows, doors and fixtures already set in place with plastic to avoid any overspray.
- We take pride in the work we do and make sure the jobsite is clean when we leave.
- We offer blow-in insulation as well. One subcontractor contact for all your insulation needs.
- We use Premium Foamsulate 220 for Closed Cell:
- We use Premium Foamsulate 50 for Open Cell:
Please contact us today for a quote. We can quote off of your prints or visit your jobsite to give you a quote.
HERE ARE SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE ASKING FOR A QUOTE:
- There is a $1500 minimum charge for any job.
- We cannot spray walls without removing drywall.
- Your crawl space needs to be at least 2 blocks tall to work in.
- An attic needs to be big enough to get into or we must remove drywall.
For more information on Cottage Works dba Foam Works, please review our website: http://www.yourcottageworks.com/home.html